- Renowned wetland scientist Dhrubajyoti Ghosh passes away
- In Conversation with Anne Spooner, Australian Wetlands Activist
- An interview with USEPA’s Dr. Mary Kentula on “urban wetlands assessment”
- Thalawathugoda Wetland Park – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Sand Mining – The Unheard Global Environmental Crisis
- Weaving Dams to defend mangroves in Semarang City, Indonesia
- Hanoi Vietnam: Increased groundwater pumping draws Arsenic from contaminated wetlands and rivers.
- Urban wetlands: The challenge of making hidden values visible
- Policy discussion on urban wetland transformation and environmental planning held in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Europe: Watching wetlands from above.